Tiffany Low | MAPS
Not currently taking new clients.
Tiffany is a Clinical Psychologist who is passionate about trauma-informed care and works with individuals aged 16 years and over. She aims to empower people to make meaningful change and provides a safe, warm, and non-judgmental space to explore your concerns and goals. Her approach is evidence-based, LGBTIQA+ friendly, and culturally sensitive.
Tiffany has experience working in a range of settings including hospitals, cancer services, university counselling services, and community health organisations.
Areas of Practice
- Social anxiety
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Panic disorder and panic attacks
- Trauma-related presentations
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Complex trauma
- Childhood trauma
- Emotional regulation and interpersonal relationship issues
- Adjustment to life transitions and change
- Work and study-related concerns
- Managing stress and burnout
- Relationship issues
- Adjustment to chronic health conditions
- Meaning and purpose
Tiffany tailors her approach to each individual and draws from evidence-based therapies including:
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Schema Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Mindfulness-based interventions
- Registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency: PSY0001951617
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society
Referrals and Funding
- In order to see Tiffany, we require you have a referral from your GP, Specialist or Psychiatrist.
- Tiffany is a registered Medicare provider.
- If claiming through Private health, a referral is still required.
- No other funding options available.
More About Tiffany
Tiffany is committed to ongoing professional development to ensure her knowledge and skills are up to date. She also enjoys research and has published in the areas of mindfulness, sleep, and neurobehavioural change following stroke.
Outside of work, Tiffany finds joy in animals of all kinds and spending time with her adopted greyhound. She also enjoys sewing, dancing, going for walks, and reading.
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 9am – 5pm
Send us a message
Please enter your details and a brief summary of your enquiry. We endeavour to reply to all enquiries within 48 hours. Once we have received your enquiry we will be in contact to arrange a time to have brief telephone conversation in order to clarify any questions and assess if we are the right service for your needs.
Please note, at the moment due to demand, some of our Clinician’s diaries are closed and they are not currently taking on any new clients. In this instance, we advise you to enquire at other Clinics in Geelong or consult your GP if you need immediate support.
Please note, we are not an emergency or crisis service. Wait times can apply to see our Clinician’s. If you require emergency assistance please call 000 or a relevant mental health support service, such as:
13 11 14
Barwon Mental Health Services
1300 094 187 (24-hr service)